Nancy and Betty 6 Recyclable Luxury Christmas Crackers - Brussels Sprouts
Six Luxury Christmas crackers with original artwork inspired by traditional Scandinavian folk patterns and Christmases gone by. We adore the classic red, green and white combination.
Eco friendly, plastic free, recyclable crackers.
One tree is planted for every box of crackers bought.
In 1840 a confectioner started selling sweets wrapped as love tokens. One day while sitting by his crackling fire he had the idea of putting a friction snap into the crackers. Immediately they became very popular at parties with the addition of hats and gifts. Today almost every household in Britain will celebrate Christmas with a box of crackers.
Made with beautifully thick paper stock, finished with ribbon. Six crackers come in a presentation box. Perforated for the perfect break. Much fatter than your average cracker!
- Handmade in England.
- Each cracker measures 32cm x 6cm diameter.
- Gifts include six of the following; wooden golf tees, wooden honey drizzler, mini whisk, large wooden die, egg cup, salt scoop, nutmeg grater and mini pencils, mini strawberry jam, luxury tea or wild flower seeds.
- Also inside is a gold paper crown, a joke and the snap.
- Plastic free gifts and recyclable crackers (apart from the bows, great for crafting). The box is recyclable and doesn't have a plastic acetate window.
- The cracker design is printed with vegetable based inks on sustainable paper stock in England.
- Most airlines allow you to take two trays of Christmas crackers in your checked-in luggage. See our guide here. Please check with them before flying.
- FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF EUROPE, CRACKERS WILL NOT CONTAIN TEA OR JAM DUE TO CUSTOMS FOOD CONTROL.